Friday, April 13, 2012

[SC2] Why is the Mastodon's foremost SAM disabled?

[:1]I've noticed on my copy of SC2 that the Mastodon's foremost SAM launcher does not fire. Was this disabled by the designers, or do I have a mod enabled that is disabling it? The reason I have this in Mod Support is because I am currently developing a mod and am wondering if I have accidentally disabled the foremost SAM.|||did you touch the unit's script/BPs? or is a mod that you may be running touch it?|||I've altered research.lua a good amount, but I have not changed any upgrades that apply to battleships. I am also currently using the "cheats enabled" lua.scd replacement:
http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=44086
So I've been using that while testing my mod. I have also made extensive use of merge blueprints, but have only once merged the Mastodon's .bp itself. I have tried removing the merge.bp that includes the Mastodon, but it does not make any difference.
Also, my mod is DLC exclusive, but running it with DLC disabled does not make a difference.
EDIT: Wait, I was looking over the (unaltered) blueprint, and I noticed something, even though in the weapons section of the script there is both a Backturret01 and a Backturret02, both SAMs appear to load the default weapon Backturret02, and Backturret01 is never used. Could this be the problem? I'll go test that. But why would the designers do that in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment