Friday, April 13, 2012

[FA] Blueprint changes at runtime

[:1]Hello,
I have 3 questions:
1. I would like to create a mod which increases unit strength of all units of one faction every ~5min. I know how I could make this at the beginning of the game. But I don't know how to make it repeat every 5min.
2. Is it possible to set the norush to a time longer than 20min with a mod?
3. And at last? How can I change an Anti-Air to a DirectFire Tower?
Thanks in advance.|||knittel|||BulletMagnet|||At first thanks for the answers, but I would like to know how i can change the no rush time to longer than 20 min.|||Extract the lua and search for yourself. It should be pretty simple to find - lobbyOptions.lua should contain some references to it.
Keep in mind that modding the NR timer options in the lobby cannot be done in a mod manager mod, and will require an .scd mod (like a lobby mod), and may cause desyncs with people that don't have it. It may also conflict with any existing lobby mods.

No comments:

Post a Comment