Monday, April 23, 2012

[SC2] Net Energy / Mass Rate

I'm playing around with ProductionPerSecondEnergy in bp files. I'm finding that the in-game UI doesn't display negative values if there is net loss, but the value is stored correctly. For example, I changed the land factory value from 1 to -10 (just for testing purposes). The game begins with +5, then I build a land factory and the rate is displayed in the UI as 0 (should be -5). But then if I build an energy generator, it shows +1. If I build another generator, it goes to +7. So, it is storing the correct net value. Is there any way to get the UI to represent negative values?|||Look at theshadowlord's mod. He was running into this same problem, so if he couldn't find a way around it, that probably means this part of the UI is not accessible to lua. I briefly looked through the UI lua, and didn't see anything for economy display, so you're probably SOL.|||Just tried it with 0.94B and it still only displays 0. :-(|||madface

No comments:

Post a Comment