Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[FA] Console Commands Startupfile

Hi guys,
I would like to know if it's possible to make a mod which activates some console commands to alter some stuf in the game (like ren_water etc.). Some kind of "startupfile". I know it must be possible somehow. Please explain me how, thanks alot :mrgreen: I need it for a sweet mod I started working on with someone.|||BulletMagnet made a mod that did just that. I can't find a forum thread for it, but it's in his google code downloads here.
It's pretty basic, just a hook of gamemain.lua with some instructions and examples for adding your own console commands, but it should work for what you want.|||I once the console++ mod, which did exactly what you're looking for.
http://code.google.com/p/healthandmana/ ... sole%2B%2B 1.01.zip
Manimal also made a rather comprehensive upgraded version which is probably overkill for what you'd first want.
[EDIT:] FUUUU you Mithy. lol.|||Haha, your link is broken too. Owned, scrub.|||Thanks, that was fast. Btw, our mod is close to completion. I it will be a graphical overhaul and it will be the new number 1 none unit FA mod! We will soon post some screenshots, you will **** bricks :shock: I'm adding some nice effects for users who use 3D with FA, I got particles working with 3D effects :D And a few other nice things I won't tell you now :mrgreen:|||sounds very exciting!
I hope can see pictures of them soon!:)
Greetings|||There ya go:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51030

No comments:

Post a Comment