Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to create SupCom 2 unit???

[:1]Hello,
I have absolutely zero experience with this type of stuff, and was wondering if anyone knew of a tutorial on all the steps/ process of making a unit for SupCom2, or could even just tell me how to, or just even create a tutorial. I know you probably all think I'm a noob, but hey you gotta start somewhere :D . so, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Sincerely,
Neilman30|||You should start by posting in the correct SubForum.
Thread Moved to Mod Dev Support.
Mike|||Oh sorry, I wasn't really sure where to post this :) .|||I'd start by looking over this topic:
http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2318
Even though this isn't for SC2, both SC2 and SC:FA use the moho engine, so modding the two different games' Units is similar.
It also may be useful to look over some mods made by other people so you can get used to the file structure and what to expect in a Unit file.|||Okay, thank you! :D|||There's a thread linked in the SC2 developer toolbox sticky that goes over exactly what you want: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47665|||That link's good, but I also want to know how to make completely knew units, too.|||Neilman30

No comments:

Post a Comment