Friday, April 13, 2012

Turret uses wrong Bone to rotate

[:1]He all, i have a problem with the rotation of a turret on my spaceship. It seems that it uses the root bone for pitch an yaw... Didn't have this problem ever! Do you have any ideas? (sorry for my bad english)|||from the sound of things, its an issue with the weapon code, not the model itself.
Of course the model itself could still have an issue, but I don't think we'd be able to figure it out until we fix the current issue.
Post the unit's BP(bluepprint) with PasteBin and we'll take a look at that to see whats going on.
Also have you checked the Log for any Errors? if you don't know what I'm talking about you should check this guide out;
[TUTORIAL] Basics, Units/Projectiles/Beams Creation
For the time being I'll move this to Mod Dev Support.
Mike|||Okay, i have solved my problem by myselfe... But i dont know how :?:
I played around with several bone cennections, exported it again and again and then it worked... strange! Iam not complete new at modding, and until this problem guns where the objects i had the least problems with it. Hm...but thanks for the fast reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment