Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mavor Shell Impact ?

[:1]I modded a few things in the game but I can't figure out how to mod the Mavor.
What I'm trying to do is that when the Mavor's shell hits, it look like the explosion of a Support Commander.
I looked at the Projectiles folder but I can't find the weapon that a Support Commander uses when it dies and this is how I want the Mavor's artillery shell to look like when it impacts.
Can somebody help me out with this please ?|||Thread moved to Mod Dev Support.
Mike|||It doesn't fire a projectile, so there's nothing to find. It's referred to as the DeathWeapon in the blueprint, and when it fires, it simply deals damage in a specific radius, and the script sets it up to play an effect.|||to make this appear for the Mavor shell, you'll have to do something similar to how a nuke creates its explosion, just substitute the needed effects for the SCU effect instead of the nukes.

No comments:

Post a Comment