Thursday, April 12, 2012

Several Questions

[:1]Hello!
1. How can I get a unit hover or amphibious?
2. How can I give the Fatboy the Ability to build air units or just additional land units?
3. How work ArmorType and DamageType?
4. What means and how work FiringTolerance and FiringRandomness?
5. What do I need to do to give a unit the Omni?
:)|||http://supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Blueprint|||Also;
Modding Tutorial!
Mike|||Ok, I will look at these documents.|||Well, I have some questions yet.
1. I tried to give the weapons of the Aeon tech 1 fighter the ability to fight air and ground targets, but now they only fight ground targets.
How can I give the same weapon different located targets?
2. And there is also the question, how I can give the Fatboy the ability to build all airunits of the UEF.
EDIT
1. I have found the problem. I lost Air in the FireTargetLayerCapsTable.|||AIhelper|||Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment